We are now accepting Applications for the following positions:
Same Day Care Manager
The Same Day Care Manager is responsible for the operations of the peri-anesthesia areas of the outpatient surgery center including pre-admission, pre-operative, post-operative, and procedural phases of care.
The Same Day Care Manager functions in a variety of roles within the center and encourages, facilitates, and leads the care team to cooperatively serve patients, employees and physicians. The position includes providing direct patient care, coaching and facilitating the highest teamwork, case load staffing management, and working as a collaborative team member in all areas of the Center.
- Current MN RN license, BSN or higher preferred.
- Demonstrates cooperative and dependable work attitude toward and with co-employees, management, patients, visitors and physicians always putting the patient first.
- Excellent knowledge and comfort with computer use, IT experience preferred.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, exceptional communication, and coaching skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous health care leadership.
- BLS required. ACLS/PALS certification preferred.
This full time, salaried, position is scheduled as center needs arise; typically, Monday – Friday between 6:00am and 5:00pm.
The Physician Anesthesiologist is responsible for the delivery of anesthesia services based on individualized patient care through the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with applicable state and practice regulations. The Anesthesiologist, along with two other Physician Anesthesiologists, medically directs a team of Certified Nurse Anesthetists and works collaboratively with the ambulatory surgical center care team. Responsibilities include placing a variety of blocks, providing consultative service, performing the pre-operative evaluation, and medically directing the care of surgical cases.
- Board certified or eligible and able to be licensed to practice in Minnesota
- BLS, ACLS, & PALS completion must be obtained at the first offering after hire
This unique opportunity comes with flexibility and does not require nights, holidays, weekends, or on-call responsibility.
Competitive wage and benefit package available based on experience. This W-2 position is flexible between a 0.67 to 1.0 FTE, with the option for up to 17 weeks off per year.
Casual Registered Nurse-Same Day Care
Casual Position, Monday-Friday, hours based on patient care volumes.
The Casual Same Day Care RN is responsible for providing exceptional patient care during the pre-operative and post-operative phase of care within the surgical center. The RN functions in a variety of roles including patient intake, monitoring patients receiving sedation, case load management (as assigned), and working as a team member in all areas of the Center.
- Current MN RN license
- Demonstrates cooperative and dependable work attitude toward and with co-employees, management, patients, visitors and physicians.
- Working knowledge and comfort with computer use.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
- ACLS/PALS certification preferred.
- Previous surgical experience preferred.
Applicants must fill out an application and include typical availability to be considered for the position.
Applications can be found on our website at www.mankatosurgerycenter.com/careers
We do accept applications for positions that do not have current openings. These applications are placed on file for review as positions become available.
Please send Applications or Resumes to:
Mankato Surgery Center
Attn: Human Resources
1411 Premier Drive
Mankato MN 56001
You may fax your Application or Resume to 507.388.6913